What is an Ambassador?
UC San Diego's inaugural Giving Day campaign, or u.give, will take place from 6 a.m. on Thursday, May 16, 2019, through 2 p.m. on Friday, May 17th, and our ambassadors will be key to its success! Ambassadors act as peer-to-peer influencers through personal and professional networks, relationships and social media platforms.
How much time do I need to commit to be an Ambassador?
We know everyone has a hectic schedule, so that’s why we’ve made sure that becoming a u.give Ambassador is simple and only has a few requirements:
- A brief in-person or online training
- Making a gift to an area you're passionate about
- Spreading the word about UC San Diego Giving Day
How can you make an impact?
- Give One: Support UC San Diego with a gift of any size during u.give campaign on May 16-17
- Get Four: Spread the word about Giving Day! Call, e-mail, and text friends, family and colleagues, and get four people to support u.give with a gift of any size!
- Get Social: Share on social media! Participate in social media challenges, share your custom link as often as possible, and provide campaign updates!
Utilize our Giving Day toolkit for more ideas on ways to maximize your personal and professional social media networks on, and leading up to, u.give: https://campaign.ucsd.edu/giving-day-toolkit/
How do I sign up?
It's easy! Enter your email in the box to the right to get started. Thank you for helping us give greater resources to our students, researchers and campus through u.give.
Have any questions about becoming an ambassador? Please contact Durice Galloway, Senior Executive Director of alumni engagement at email@example.com.